Saturday, December 19, 2009

Does tigi oatmeal and honey shampoo + conditioner fade colour?

I'm getting my hair back to blonde in a few days.


But my hairdresser says my hair will be really dry afterwards, so I was gonna get this so that it will moisturise it.


But i don't want it to fade the colour.


I'm asking on here and not my hairdresser cos theres a good deal for it on ebay. lolDoes tigi oatmeal and honey shampoo + conditioner fade colour?
You are going to need a moisturizing shampoo for color treated hair. Purchase the BEST you can afford from a salon (or salon products off ebay) But shampoo is the most important thing you can do for your hair. They have cleansing agents that can damage strip color and leave hair especially colored or bleached hair looking chewed up. Find a moisturizer not a conditioner for an after shampoo. these dont really matter because there is nothing in them that is harmful. The difference is moisturizers add moisture (look for milk based) and conditioners just a rinse. Find a good detangler that is also a leave in conditioner as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment