Saturday, December 19, 2009

Are TIGI Oatmeal and Honey shampoo and conditioners good?

I have damaged hair from highlighting and flat ironing my hair a lot. will this shampoo and conditioner help repair my hair and make it soft and shiny?Are TIGI Oatmeal and Honey shampoo and conditioners good?
if you use it everyday is kinds of gunky on the scalp. it makes you hair smell really good, but not very soft. i would recommend biolage. it doesnt weigh your hair down and you hair will be very smooth and shiny. biolage also has some really good deep conditioning treatments and just about any kind will be fine for your hair. trust me try the biolage and you will love it!Are TIGI Oatmeal and Honey shampoo and conditioners good?
It always weighed my hair down. Look for something with not so may polymers in it...
no. get garnier fructise stuff.. i forget but look at the label and it says it fixes damaged hair, it works for me

No comments:

Post a Comment