Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Tigi Bedhead Superstar Shampoo & Conditioner?

I was told to try this product because I have fine/straight hair.. and need volume and body. Has anyone eve used this product? Reviews?? Smell good? (sorry I just completely hate shampoos and conditioners that smell funny). Let me know your opinions on this product. I found a deal on ebay and need some opinions before I buy. Thanks!Tigi Bedhead Superstar Shampoo %26amp; Conditioner?
TIGI is 1 one of the best brands of shampoo and conditioner and hair products in the hairdressing industry.





me persoanlly, i have access to most the brands - tigi, matrix, fudge...and TIGI if def one of my fav brands....the smells r gorgeous and it tends to linger in ur hair after drying etc so ur hair smells gr8 thro out the day.





TIGI also do a product called ego boost and afterparty, ego boost is a blowdry lotion/leave in conditioner and can b used on wet or dry hair...smells gr8 and afterparty is designed to deodrise hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment