Saturday, December 19, 2009

TIGI SUPERSTAR SHAMPOO..is it worth it???EASY 10PTS!?

from ur experience is tigi bedhead sulfate free superstar shampoo worth the money??thanks!TIGI SUPERSTAR SHAMPOO..is it worth it???EASY 10PTS!?
Yes, it is totally worth the money.


My sister had to start using the bedhead sulfate free shampoo because the sulfate in shampoo makes her break out.





It is color safe and it does clean the hair well without sulfate.TIGI SUPERSTAR SHAMPOO..is it worth it???EASY 10PTS!?
if you are going to spend any money on shampoo i would invest in fekkai, they have all the best, you can get sulfate free paraben free added fragrance free etc shampoo called au natural that is amazing they have an amazing color technician line and an amazing protein replenishing line as well, fekkai feels much better in my hair than any tigi products. Im pretty sure fekkai is more expensive but its AMAZING so its worth it.


hope this helps!
yes it deff is... the only hair products me and my brother use is from bed head ... all of their products are amazing!








I would say yes its worth the money, and you wont regret it, the whole line of products is incredible ...








AND ... yes it does remove all of that build up, it really does work...








I hope you have a great experience using it=]
Most will lie to you, professionals are most times brainwashed into believing they hype as well.





Any product with silicone will give you shiny, smooth, manageable hair that takes well to styling.





Pantene and Tresemme work just as well as any product you will ever buy.
I think So ;) Im not too sure as I have never actually used it :P Why dont you try googling for reviews on it :D I use Trevor Sorbe (sp?) Color Plus Brunette. and sometimes Treseme (sp?) Im not too sure what sulfate is either.


Sorry im not to much help but its the best i could do :P
It's wonderful and thanks for answering mine.


[x lol, try it, and I bet you it will work.


My cousin Lexi uses it cause she had purple highlights and she dyes her hair all the time so she loves it.


I would def reccomend it.
Personally no don't get it you'll b pissed off coz of the money you have wasted on this stuff it's not worth it try something else
  • get ride of
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment