Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Are the TIGI oatmeal and honey shampoos and conditioners good?

I have damaged hair from highlighting and flat ironing my hair a lot. will this shampoo and conditioner help repair my hair and make it soft and shiny?





Do you also think it smells really good?Are the TIGI oatmeal and honey shampoos and conditioners good?
my hair is also damaged from highlighting and straightening, and i'm using this shampoo and conditioner right now :D uhh i think it smells good but it hasn't really helped my damaged hair :/Are the TIGI oatmeal and honey shampoos and conditioners good?
You should get the Neutrogena deep conditoner!


My hair is damaged, but I use it once a week to get it really soft. All those little fly aways I have, are gone, and it so soft!

No comments:

Post a Comment