Saturday, December 19, 2009

Where do you get TIGI Catwalk Oatmeal and Honey Shampoo?

I know I can get it in a salon but can you get it at a place like walmart or target?





I want it to be that EXACT kind, not the curl shampoo or stuff like thatWhere do you get TIGI Catwalk Oatmeal and Honey Shampoo?
I just bought this shampoo and conditioner set the other day at the walmart salon it was on sale for $20. It made my thick hair very soft and healthy. You should definately try it.Where do you get TIGI Catwalk Oatmeal and Honey Shampoo?
Oh thts hard to find but try superdrug,tesco, and shops like that





i hope u find it soon
a hairdressers





or if not try hqhair.com
well in england i only know of one place other than the hairdressers which sells its and that was boundary mill

No comments:

Post a Comment