Saturday, December 19, 2009

Tigi rockaholic dirty secret dry shampoo?

I was looking for a dry shampoo and I came across this one, has anyone tried it?Tigi rockaholic dirty secret dry shampoo?
I recently came across the product while reading NYLON, and although I've never tried it, my friend has.





She tells me it's fine - you have to make sure you brush the ';powder'; out all the way, though, unless you want to end up with grey powder in your hair (her hair is black, so it shows up more). Also, it either runs out only after a few uses or the spraying device is occasionally defective :/Tigi rockaholic dirty secret dry shampoo?
I have tried this product and it works great when the product isn't defective. I am on my 3rd defective bottle - they have ALL been defective. I am so sad that they can't get this leak problem fixed because it is amazing stuff. Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment