Tuesday, December 22, 2009

TiGi bedhead: I'll be using some of there styling products,should i use the shampoo's to?

im going to buy there


MANIPULATOR


MASTERMIND


SUPERSTAR QUEEN FOR A DAY


SUPERSTAR BLOW DRY LOTION


should i use there shampoo and Conditioner? if so which one


MOISTURE MANIAC SHAMPOO or SELF ABSORBED SHAMPOO i use Tresemme moisture rich nowTiGi bedhead: I'll be using some of there styling products,should i use the shampoo's to?
I use a few of those products myself, but I don't use their shampoo or conditioner. Everything still works great without it.TiGi bedhead: I'll be using some of there styling products,should i use the shampoo's to?
I don't see why it would be necessary. I've used their styling products and different shampoo before. It depends on what you like best, what you want to spend, etc.
  • get ride of
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment