Saturday, December 19, 2009

Has anyone used the tigi bed head shampoo and conditioner?

Has anyone used this tigi stuff, does it work, if it does, what techniques do you need to use to get it to make your curly hair wavier. ThanksHas anyone used the tigi bed head shampoo and conditioner?
Ive used it....I love the smell ( like juicy fruit ) but the conditioner has a strange texture ( they call it sli-quid......its sorta slimey ) I cant help with the curl thing though...I use the Control Freak line so my hair will be extra straight !Has anyone used the tigi bed head shampoo and conditioner?
Works great, keeps hair nice, soft, and shiny. And also comes in different varieties! Report Abuse

yes
Yum. I love Bed Head. It is awesome. Smells great, feels great, and makes your hair look great. And the names are cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment