Saturday, December 19, 2009

Bed Head TIGI Control Freak Shampoo and Conditioner?

Does it work good?Bed Head TIGI Control Freak Shampoo and Conditioner?
Bed Head is just alright. If you want your hair to be sleek and straighten easier, try the SleekLook line from Matrix. Email me if you want the link for a 20% off coupon at JcPenney Salon.Bed Head TIGI Control Freak Shampoo and Conditioner?
I bought it back around Christmas. I have curly hair that I straighten everyday and it made it ten times more frizzy and curly then my normal hair. It did the same for my sisters. I would try biolage smoothing or sleek look.
I've used it but didn't really care for it to much. I bought the really big bottles thinking i'd like them and ended up giving them to my dad cuz i didnt even want to use them after the first time. To me it didnt seem to be any better then herbal essence only it was way more pricey.
  • get ride of
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment